1oz Dry Rye Gin
1.25oz Gran Classico
.75oz Punt e Mes
In case you can’t tell, I’m having too much fun with St. George Spirits gins. This one features their Dry Rye gin, which has a malty spiced flavor, that makes for a really unique taste. Thanks to this rye gin, Distiller’s Crossing tastes somewhere in-between a Negroni and a 1794 (a rye Boulevardier). The Gran Classico and Punt e Mes really work well with this gin.
While the Gran Classico and Punt e Mes are great in this one, you could use another bitter orange spirit or vermouth to change up the flavor.
- Variations – The Negroni (drinkstraightup.com)
- Side by Side – Bitter Orange Spirits (drinkstraightup.com)
- A Gentleman’s Friend (drinkstraightup.com)
- Negroni Sbagliato (drinkstraightup.com)
- Scorched Earth (drinkstraightup.com)
- Gentian Dream (drinkstraightup.com)